ANTWERP PRESSDAYS 2017

18:00



Something I wanted to achieve with my blog is something very small but kind of a big deal for me. If there was one thing I wanted to do was to be invited to the pressdays. I know it's not such a big achievement but for me it was a point in my 'bloggingcareer' where I knew that I meant something to somebody else. A few weeks ago, a lot of bloggers started to get invitations from different agencies for these upcoming pressdays on the 26th and 27th of April. Until a few days before the actual dates, I hadn't received any mails. I didn't make a fuss about it and hoped to maybe be invited for the next pressdays for the next seasons. But the moment I told my mom that I didn't get any invitations, my mailbox alarmed me that I was invited! I couldn't be happier and immediately messaged some blogger friends to meet up and visit the press agency. Some of these friends were also invited to many other agencies and we decided to go as a group. In that way, we could all visit a few more than we expected and go along with each other. 

The day started off with a delicious breakfast at Yapado. In collaboration with blogger Carolien from 'On a Healthy Adventure', we enjoyed this breakfast with brands such as I Just Love Breakfast, who have amazingly healthy, biological and handmade granola, Jura, koffie kàn, Koko Dairy Free, Lidl, Pure Via, ... Thanks to these brands we had a great breakfast to start off our long and exhausting day. After breakfast and the introduction to all the brands, we left with three goodiebags to our next stop which was Pravda Pressroom. (Upcoming blog post is all about the goodiebags!)


















At Pravda we got to meet a lot of new brands but also some familiar ones. They had the new collection of some Herschel backpacks, Women's Secret, Happy Socks, Omoda and Springfield which were all so stunning! But also some new brands such as Lekker Bicycles, cute Contigo  flasks, Bottlegreen and Eskimo pyjama's. That is one thing I like so much about these pressdays. You get to know so many new brands you didn't even knew exist. And then I can tell you guys all about it! 














Our third stop was at Global Image. They had a beautiful setup outside, decorated with beautiful furniture by Nordic Living, Sofacompany and Eijffinger. They had these royal blue velvet sofas which were the softest and nicest sofas I've seen in a while! If you are looking for some new quality furniture, definitely check out their website! At Global Image, you could have something to eat or just have a drink with HenTho gin tonic, which is a handcrafted gin by father and son from the 'Antwerp Gin Company'. They also provided an area for Pronails, were you could have your nails done. 



Last but not least we visited Oona. Their showroom was the one I liked the most. They had a wide range of different brands such as CKS, Essentiel, JBC, Ikea, Dille & Kamille, Levis , Juttu, Terre Bleue and many more. I fell in love with this jeans jacket from Levis with embroidery but I have to wait for Autumn because only then all these new collection will be available in stores.














I hope you enjoyed this little overview of my first pressdays in Antwerp. I learned so much in one day and got to know a lot of new brands and bloggers. A huge thank you to all these press agencies for having us! Thanks to Marjolein, Eline and Florence for this amazingly fun day and taking me along. I'm so grateful to all brands and agencies for the beautiful goodiebags and I'm excited to see all these new collections in stores soon. Thanks a lot! 

- xoxo -
Chiara

You Might Also Like

0 reacties