JEANS & PATCHES - OUTFIT

18:00


I went on a shopping spree two weeks ago and I managed to pick up some new clothes I absolutely love. One of the new statement pieces in my wardrobe is this jeans dress from Zara. The fabric is not to heavy or to warm considering it's jeans. The several patches make this dress a little more interesting as the patch trend has come back from the past. This dress is my new favourite item so I had to do an outfit post with it. I paired it with my Converse and some aviator sunglasses and my outfit is complete. Not only the patch trend is back but also the chokers are a musthave in your jewellery pile ;) Combine these trends and you have yourself a brand new look! Details of what I'm wearing are at the end of this post. I hope you enjoyed!  

- xoxo -
Chiara














What I'm wearing:
Dress - Zara
Handbag - Longchamp
Shoes - Converse All Stars
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Earrings - From my grandmom
Choker with moon - H&M
Watch - Komono

You Might Also Like

0 reacties