BEFORE AND AFTER: HAIRCUT

21:28

In my last blog post I mentioned something about cutting my hair. After thinking about for a few months now, I finally made an appointment at the hairdressers. I couldn't go back from this point on. I went today and I couldn't be happier with the results. When I told the hairdresser that I wanted my hair to be a lot shorter she kept on asking if I was really sure if I wanted to cut it and if it wasn't just a fase. She completely understood what I wanted and did the exact thing I asked her. When you see my hair from behind, it is cut straight. But when my hair flips to the front, you can see that it is actually shorter in the back and longer in the front, which I find very soothing for the shape of my face. My hair before had some blond ends that had grown out from the blond hair I used to have. All the blond bits are gone now. I hope you like the little change and when you are doubting something big or as small as a haircut, just do it, it may change a whole lot ... 

- xoxo -
Chiara











You Might Also Like

0 reacties